proVistaC

Need a custom designed phpBB or IntegraMOD template?

proVistaC

Postby violative » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:45 pm

HelterSkelter wrote:violative, I have updated your proVistaC, but your index_home is extremely difficult because it is missing a ton of code. Ive been trying to complete the divs and remove the open tags.

lol, sorry I am in not in the every least a "good" coder, I just add and remove code until something seems to work for me. I would like to have our site 100% witdth at some time, but please take all the time you need. I'll kindly remind you at a future time.
The index page is ok to have empty, even without the recent post scoller. I can use the page to "make" extra pages.
Thank you for all your hard work :), can't wait to see it.
Also I am looking to add a portal to our phpbb site, but I need help in making it match the color and the layout of our site, any suggestions or can you also help with that?
Sorry hollywood for stealing your post.

You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation. -- Plato
violative

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: proVistaC

Postby Helter » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:13 am

have you checked out Stargate Portal? It is the core mod of IM3. This site is running a beta of IM3. it has a function to add web pages, but the old version of the web page mod will suit your purposes better. It is a simple addition and can co-exist with the new db driven webmod

Helter
Site Admin

Re: proVistaC

Postby violative » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:34 am

Will the frontpage be like proVistaC theme?
I will try your portal, but I was thing a protal that has many addons and many configurations.
I try this first.

You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation. -- Plato
violative

Post a reply

Return to Custom Template Design