New Template and Logo

Need a custom designed phpBB or IntegraMOD template?

New Template and Logo

Postby Lifeischoice » Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:33 pm

I am new to IntegraMod and phpbb forum. I need help with creating a logo and template for my site at http://www.LifeisChoice.com/phpbb. Anyone willing to assist, please email me to discuss. Thanks.

Lifeischoice

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: New Template and Logo

Postby Helter » Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:22 pm

I myself am a little busy right now to take on a whole site. What type of theme are you looking for? We may have something close already. I did do a couple really quick fisubice logos to get you started till you can find a theme, or designer. Since i didnt know what you wanted I made 3 very different ones. I hope they help. If no one offers to help you here, pm one of our members, "Found it". He is doing alot of custom work for a very resonable price.
test logos

Helter
Site Admin

Postby Lifeischoice » Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:38 am

Thanks for your effort. I like one of the test logo for now if it is possible to change logo2.jpg to read "LifeisChoice Institute". I have no way to pm "found it" to discuss further on the website and template. Please have him contact me or if you can send his contact email. I am sure I can use one of your existing template in the interim. Thanks again. I really appreciate your quick response.

Lifeischoice

Postby Helter » Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:31 pm

as luck would have it, i just updated my PS to CS2 because i was having trouble with PS7 and for some reason it wont open the psd files of the headers i made you. I could not duplicate the one you wanted, but i made another one similar to it. It is in the same link. Found it is a member here, but you can find him on his own site here...
www.founditforum.com

Helter
Site Admin

Postby Lifeischoice » Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:35 am

Thanks....I feel lucky :D I will contact Found it via his site...

Lifeischoice

Postby Lifeischoice » Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:36 pm

I am still looking for help to complete work on my site. I contacted Foundit, and he has been very busy. Can you recommend others? I want to intall the integrastyle template and other mods. I have tried to install the template myself, only the words were displayed with no graphics.

Lifeischoice

Postby Helter » Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:59 pm

What version of integraMOD do you have? Where did you dl your copy of Integrastyle? You should have no problems installing the version of Integrastyle from here on an IntegraMOD ver. 1.4.0 forum.

Helter
Site Admin

Postby Lifeischoice » Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:55 am

Thanks again for your reply. I have the integramod 140 build 636 (12/8/2005). I dl the integrastyle from this site (forumimages.co.uk). it give me this error "Parse error: parse error, unexpected $ in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/phpbb/includes/template.php(938) : eval()'d code on line 494"

Lifeischoice

Postby Helter » Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:49 pm

i could be wrong, but i doubt this is a template error. If you can get back online with another template, like fisubice, then uninstall integrastyle. Then re-upload phpbb/includes/template.php, and "def_themes.php. Then redo/check all the chmod file permissions in your includes folder (especially def_themes...it gets easily corrupted for some reason) Then log into ACP and go to "extreme Styles" and delete any template cache for Integrastyle (it was probably deleted when you uninstalled the template, but check anyway) Now you should be able to reinstall Integrastyle. If you think there is any posibility that you have a bad copy, redownload it from here. I have had my ftp program corrupt files during upload before, so it may be worth a check. That should cover all your bases, if not, let me know and ill investigate further.

Helter
Site Admin

Postby Lifeischoice » Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:09 am

Thanks. I have been able to display the template. However, there are still some problems for the "center" and also the motivation menu is not displayed. Here is a LifeisChoice Institute . In addition, I would need assistance with logo and installing some mods. Please let me know what it will take.

Lifeischoice

Postby Lifeischoice » Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:35 pm

Making progress....the template is installed and working as far as I can tell -. I need help with creating a logo (i have an idea of a logo) and some guiduance installing some mods....cm2f, amazon shop and paid download in particular. Thanks again.

Lifeischoice

Postby Helter » Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:43 pm

i am not familiar with those mods. I know that for any type of shop mod, MrDSL, at IntegraMOD is the one to ask. As far as Cm2f, I could only find demo sites, but i still dont know what it does. I can probably help with the logo though :)

Helter
Site Admin

Postby Lifeischoice » Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:59 am

I think it would be great if you can help with the logo. I have an idea for the logo and will send it to your email. I would also like to make a donation (token for my appreciation) to your site once you set it up.

Lifeischoice

Postby Helter » Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:48 am

one of my employees is a photochop master....well almost master, ive seen a few of his projects. He said he would like to give it a shot. ill keep ya posted

Helter
Site Admin

Postby Lifeischoice » Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:12 pm

Any update?...How can I setup the forum to dispay multiple topics under a forum heading? Right now my topics show up as sub forums. http://www.lifeischoice.com/phpbb

Lifeischoice

Next

Post a reply

Return to Custom Template Design