Ajustement pour les couleurs - Color Adjustment

Ajustement pour les couleurs - Color Adjustment

Postby Gonzo68 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:12 am

Hi,

I'm administator on a board and we are using this style and we would like to know how we could change it to have the same feeling as on subsilver2 and provista.

Let me explain myself

1- When you move the move over different section or post on the forum, the background color switch to a different one.

- Some sort of yellow on provista and subsilver2
- Darker grey on your default them

2- Also when you move the move over a link, by exemple a forum or subforum the color change too

- If i move over 'phpbb3 template' it change to orange

I would just like to be pointed to what's need to be change in order to apply it to vista style. I don't want to switch to provista since it is not as much base on subsilver2 and upgrade or installation of mods are not that easy.

Thx in advance.

Salut,

Sur un board ou je suis administrateur, on utilise ce style mais on voudrait pouvoir avoir le même feeling que tu as reproduit sur provista à partir du subsilver2.

Je m'explique:

1- Quand tu déplaces la souris sur les différents sections ou post du forum, le background change pour une autre couleur.

- Dans le cas de subsilver2 et provista, dans les tons de jaune.
- Default style de ce forum, un gris plus foncé

2- Aussi j'aimerais pouvoir faire en sorte que lorsque le cursor est pointé sur un lien comme un forum ou sous-forum la couleur change aussi.

- Exemple si on pointe la souris sur le mot phpbb3 template, le lien change en orange.

j'aimerais juste savoir ce que je dois changer pour donner le même style à Vista. Je préfêre conserver ce style que de passer à provista car il est plus basé sur subsilver2 et ainsi les corrections et ajouts de hacks sont plus facile.

Merci à l'avance

Gonzo68

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Ajustement pour les couleurs - Color Adjustment

Postby Helter » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:54 pm

i did not add mouseovers to Vista because at the time I was making it, i could not get it to validate as xhtml 1.0 strict, using java .script. Ive recently figured out how to do this, but I have not added it to Vista because I believe that most subSilver2 templates will die out in favor of prosilver based templates. The reason is that tables are yesterday and css is today and tommorrow. proSilver is 100% css and as more template and mod devs become familiar with it, support for anything with tables will disappear.
I made an effort to restrict modification of existing html and css files to a minimum in proVista.
There are only a few minor edits to common.css, colors.css and index_body.html. The rest of the modifications are limited to overall_header, overall_footer.html and images. everything else is added independantly. What this means is that when a mod tells you to find a specific piece of code, your likely to find it, and in most cases, you may edit it without breaking the template.
I think most mods will also be written for proSilver. Remember that at the time most mods were started, proSilver did not exist yet.

Helter
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post a reply

Return to Vista