Integramod.com gone?

Integramod.com gone?

Postby d6 » Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:09 am

What happened to the integra site? I get a name not found error when i try to go there.

Check out my new E-Commerce site! http://HDToystore.com
d6

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Integramod.com gone?

Postby thirtyandover » Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:39 am

Me too... maybe they are updating it and experienced some trouble. :shock:

Last edited by thirtyandover on Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
thirtyandover

Postby Michaelo » Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:56 pm

Strange error for upgrading. Hope everything is well :(

phpBB 3 Demo Site: Here!
phpBB 3 0.3.2 Test Site: Here!
Michaelo
Site Admin

Postby Helter » Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:48 pm

id say either a name server is down, or Weke has turned it off. Im sure it is temporary. I hope he didnt try to upgrade to the latest .svn...it hosed my dev site. Thats why im making DDBF2 on the demo forum here...lol

Helter
Site Admin

Postby Michaelo » Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:36 pm

Fire at the farm. I update A's news to site up. I note the site is up and down a bit. I guess it should be ok soon. Good Wikki was running an auto backup (two hours before fire).

phpBB 3 Demo Site: Here!
phpBB 3 0.3.2 Test Site: Here!
Michaelo
Site Admin

Postby gffb » Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:41 am

Today I tried to visit integramod.com and again found that the site is not available, It looks like they are still having serious problems. Might be worth looking at a new hosting plan or server?

Might I be a little forward and suggest Buck Host at http://www.buckhost.com I have two sites with this company very happy with what little downtime there is and server and technical responce they have/

gffb

Postby Blue Steel » Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:56 pm

they can't... as the domain registration is in master David's name .. so we can't move it ;(

(so i've been told in the past.. cause no one can get a hold of him) when i've asked about doing this in the past

Blue Steel

Postby Helter » Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:16 pm

it could easily be changed. I gave CRX "integramod.net" and Virtutek has "integramod.org"
It cound be set up as one of these with a simple redirect from .com as well as an announcement and a mass email. At least until MasterDavid drops in. As far as the current host situation goes though Weke has been hosting IM for free (as far as I know) and there are sacrifices to be made when things are free. He was gone for awhile, but since he has been back, most of the problems have been corrected quickly. I know that when the site is slow or down, my first response is to complain, but we should really thank Weke for all he has done, because with all the leadership turnaround lately, without him, there probably would be no IntegraMOD at all.

Helter
Site Admin

Postby gffb » Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:53 pm

[quote="Helter Skelter";p="648"]it could easily be changed. I gave CRX "integramod.net" and Virtutek has "integramod.org"
It cound be set up as one of these with a simple redirect from .com as well as an announcement and a mass email. At least until MasterDavid drops in. As far as the current host situation goes though Weke has been hosting IM for free (as far as I know) and there are sacrifices to be made when things are free. He was gone for awhile, but since he has been back, most of the problems have been corrected quickly. I know that when the site is slow or down, my first response is to complain, but we should really thank Weke for all he has done, because with all the leadership turnaround lately, without him, there probably would be no IntegraMOD at all.[/quote]
Please dont get the wrong idea I think they are all doing a great job, but when you see the price they are charging I am sure you would get enought donations to keep the site going on a very cheap paid server. Can I just suggest that they look at http://www.buckhost.com and check out there prices and see what they think.

gffb

Postby Blue Steel » Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:54 pm

well if they are looking for somewhere.. ?I have put my hosting service up as a anditate.. and we'd most likely host it FREE.... as it would attract business to our server.. which would.. our offer has been on the table now for almost a year .. ever since wbhosting stated that they were no longer hosting sites.. (yes i know that wekke is hosting sites again)

Blue Steel

Post a reply

Return to Off Topic