Promanga

Promanga

Postby Gonzo68 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:37 pm

It's on the demo page for phpbb3 but there is no place to download it ...

Before releasing it you may try to fix the navbar tweaks for ie7 cause there is missing part on the top navigation part.

Gonzo68

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Promanga

Postby Helter » Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:28 pm

thx Gonzo. Not sure if Ill release it or not. It was a request, but ive not heard back from the guy who requested it.

Helter
Site Admin

Postby Gonzo68 » Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:46 am

HelterSkelter wrote:thx Gonzo. Not sure if Ill release it or not. It was a request, but ive not heard back from the guy who requested it.

Release or not,

Can you tell me how it can be fix to have everything to work correctly on ie7. I really like the transparency of that style ... it may be called promanga but admit it, replacing the manga background with some good looking neutral background will make it so much better to use for everyone who like that transparency part and want something prosilver based.

I have notice you now have it partly fix on the demo but check who is online part and statistics and also the part where there was missing some part on the navbar.

Gonzo68

Postby Gonzo68 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:12 pm

What are u planning to do with this style ?

Make it available or what ???

Gonzo68

Postby Helter » Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:14 am

it still has some bugs and Ive been busy working on custom themes for clients. I will eventually finish and release it, though the name will be more generic and there will be a variety of different types of backgrounds. Users will be able to delete the ones they don't want and add to them to customize it

Helter
Site Admin

Post a reply

Return to phpBB3 Templates