Destine Design

Destine Design

Postby Helter » Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:32 pm

Anyone ever check out Destine Design's? I have to say that Im glad I didnt find them until after i got involved with IntegraMOD, or I might be running a phpNuke website...lol
I love shiney, smooth, dark templates, as you probably already know by my last few projects, and I have been on a quest to bring them to phpBB/IntegraMOD. I have searched through hundreds of websites, looking for these types of templates, but I have yet to find any that compare to Destine Designs, anywhere. They are the designers of the HL2 template that I have recently finished porting over to IM, which is also the heart of the CS template. (big thx to SeXyTriN, for her header flash and left footer jpg to make CS posible)
If you want to see how CS was designed to look you can see it at SeXyTriN's site here
Sorry, the only site that I know of that was running the original HL2 theme is now gone.
I have recently begun working on a BF2 template that is also based off of the original HL2 template. Im pretty excited about this one because I have never completed such a large flash project as the header flash w/ the embedded movie. I hope you all enjoy it :)
Helter Skelter

Last edited by Helter on Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Helter
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Michaelo » Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:56 pm

Real Nice
They ? need to change the colours for the clock background to 1B1B1B in lines 5 and 14 of clock_block.tpl

:roll: some day I will make a template that looks that good :roll:
Mike

phpBB 3 Demo Site: Here!
phpBB 3 0.3.2 Test Site: Here!
Michaelo
Site Admin

Re: Destine Design

Postby Helter » Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:09 pm

lol...i told her that, but she instist that she likes it better like that....women.....lol

Helter
Site Admin

Postby Michaelo » Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:35 pm

Can't live with them can't out run them... for long :)

PS have a look at my demo site for some updates.

Michaelo
Site Admin

Postby HBAndrew » Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:09 am

Yes their themes are some of the best, aswell as Xtrato Designs HERE just take a look at their current theme thats also available to buy, I just LOVE the flash header.

They have quite a few themes for free, and you can get any theme free if you post enough to get points to buy themes, but that takes so long and probably considered commercial aswell.

Still they have some free themes, not sure if they are any good since I havn't been able to test them, but worth a look. Look forward to any other cool designs like these you can get ahold of ;)

HBAndrew

Postby Michaelo » Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:50 pm

I think they need my smilies mod, then they would be perfect :) :)
PS Smilies Mod is not installed here so all smilies are default insted of Image you get :roll:

Michaelo
Site Admin

Post a reply

Return to FI Info