ti2000

Ti2000 by Port-All

Re: ti2000

Postby Rixn » Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:25 am

All the problems found and discussed here - are they continuosly updated with a fix in the current version? I mean, can I always rely on that the version I DL always is the most correct one?

Rixn

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Helter » Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:45 am

Yes, within reason. We keep them as up to date as possible.

Helter
Site Admin

Postby Teknix » Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:59 am

Hi, i'm having the same issue as the other users here with this theme/template as far as the forum stretching when viewing a post, regardless of how long it is. Has this issue ever been addressed in this template or a sure fix been found? I have tried the methods listed here in order to fix this issue because i really want to use this theme for my IntegraMOD, however I feel as if this template may be dead in the water since the last post on it was back in Aug. of '05.

Has anyone had time to do a re-code on this? I understand that you work on many templates and that asking to look at one before another is kind of "demanding" in nature so please dont misunderstand me, im not demanding anything =) just wondering about where the progress is on fixing this template so users dont have the width scrollbar issue.

I myself do not have a grasp on php/phpbb/etc... so trying to fix this myself is impossible because im learning as i go. Thanks for any info you can give on this matter or if you can point me in the direction of a "fixed" version of this template. And oh yea, my resolution is 1024x768 as well and i use firefox as my main browser.

Teknix

Postby Helter » Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:11 pm

in viewtopic_body.tpl

FIND

Code: Select all
<!-- was 210 changed to 233 to stop horizontal scrollbar -->
no_thread_stretch({BLOCK_WIDTH}+233);

REPLACE WITH
Code: Select all
<!-- was 233 changed to 10% to stop horizontal scrollbar -->
no_thread_stretch({BLOCK_WIDTH}+10%);

Helter
Site Admin

Postby Teknix » Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:41 pm

I've changed that and also the code in the no_thread_stretch.js file as well. Still getting the horizontal scroll bar when viewing posts. Thanks for the reply and attempt to get this issue fixed for me, but i think im just going to give up on it untill this template is done with all the bugs worked out =/

Oh, forgot to add, while looking at the forum itself or the portal there is little to no stretching with this fix, however as soon as i look at the post, it freaks out.

Teknix

Postby Helter » Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:46 pm

sorry I have not been active here latley. This site was down and redirected to integramod2.com for a long time and were trying to handle most template issues there.

Helter
Site Admin

Previous

Post a reply

Return to Ti2000